Monday, September 21, 2009

My cookies!

OK some of you have had the special (super easy) cookies that I make so I thought Id share just one of the recipes... Since it almost all the same idea.. lol!! So here you go.. Hope you enjoy them!!

Lemon Crisps!

1 box of lemon cake mix
2 lg eggs
1/4 cup oil

Mix it all together, roll into 1 inch balls (can do larger just depends on sz of cookie you want..) Place on cookie sheet and and using a flat bottom cup dipped in sugar flatten balls (not super flat just enough so they look flat..) then bake at 350 degrees for about 61/2 minutes or so.. when you pull them out you don't really want to see the browning going up the sides just the bottom.. Let them cool on the pan for at least a minute. Remove from pan and let cool completely. Drizzle with either lemon frosting or butter cream.. and sprinkle with yellow sugar!!

These are sure to be a hit!! They are so soft and yummy!!

(O if you really really want the recipes I also do carrot cake sandwich cookies, chocolate/chocolate cookies, rainbow cookies, and I have a idea for German Chocolate sandwich's too!)

(sry I dont have any pictures of them right ow I will take some when I make them again..)

No comments:

Post a Comment