Well since this is my first post and some of you have not been caught up on our life in a very long time I guess that is where I should start..
I can't believe how time flys.. but he is still the love of my life, and always will be!! Right at the moment we live in Nuevo, ca. Which is a small town kinda inside another city lol. We are just renting right now, but really hope to be able to buy sometime soon.. Our house is really nice though so we cant complain. Its a 3 bedroom 1 bath with a pool and spa in the backyard! :) (which yes we used alot this summer!! I dont know how we would of lasted without one!! Thank heaven!!) The kids have there own Playroom, that they never use haha, but I guess it is good since it is a place to store their million toys that grandma buys them! LOL
Speaking of the kids Josh my oldest just turned 3 in April, he is growing up so fast.. I still remember holding him in my arms when he was first born... AHHHH it seems like just yesterday........ We are hoping to find a preschool for him in the next few months or so so he can get ahead for school. But if we cant find one that is affordable then I am prepared to teach him myself til he goes to kindergarten. We are still having trouble with his speech, he starting to talk more but its a slow process.. we cant help but be annoyed sometimes.. it would be so nice to be able to sit down and have a full conversation with him.. but I guess that will happen in due time. and we wont be able to get him to shut up haha!! So I have to take the good with the bad I guess lol!!
And my youngest Kaylie is growing like a weed, she turned 1 in December. And has been excelling in everything so quick. Of course she wants to do EVERYTHING that her big brother does.. which Ill admit does cause a few problems esp when he doesn't want her doing it :( She is already talking some, but her favorite word is I think what her favorite word will be all her life.. Dadda! I swear she asks for him prolly a million times a day! But its ok I think its cute sometimes that she has that special bond with her daddy... I remember what it is like I was and prolly still am totally daddies girl.. O I say sometimes because it is alittle annoying that I can tell her to do something til Im blue in the face and he says it once and she does it :/ So yea that starts to get on your nerves but oo well.. OOOO but her newest thing is now she is in a big girl bed just like big brother! LOL Well not exactly like him but we took the gate off her bed and she loves it! She goes to sleep 100x easier now nad stays quiet longer int he morning, since she gets up and turns her tv on and then plays with her toys.. its so sweet! Steven and I were worried how she woudl take the change but I guess she loves it! YEAH Now if we can just get rid of that dang bottle at night adn her binkie we would be set!! O yea she is trying ot learn how to go potty on the potty so far no luck but it is cute to see her walk in the bathroom get josh potty seat nad try to get up there lol.. She gets so excited..
Well lets see I think that covers the whole family.. O we do have the best dog in the world. We have had for over a year now, and she is awesome! Takes whatever the kids throw at her and just gives us a look like awe come on. She is so sweet and loving we couldn't ask for a better dog.. Not quite sure what breed she is since we adopted her from the pound. But people tell me she looks like a German Shepard, corgi, wiener dog.. so I have no idea.. haha But we love her and she is beautiful.
Ok well Im sure Ill think of more stuff to update you on later but for now this is it..

No comments:
Post a Comment